Steps for How to do Netgear New Extender Setup at Mywifiext local
Following are the steps to setup new extender at Mywifiext local
- After un-boxing the New Extender Device, Place it at a neat place.
- Then, Plug in the extender to a wall socket.
- Go to Mywifiext Local website by clicking this link.
- Then, Enter the username and password for Mywifiext local setup success.
- After login, Netgear genie setup wizard will open.
- Then choose the SSID option and click on the Continue button.
- Type the Password in network key field and press continue.
- At last, Select Extender Network name and press continue.
and That’s how you can Setup your New Netgear Extender. If you need any help, contact our technical experts, they will help you install instantly.
Originally published at https://www.supportmywifiext.net.